Fire Board Up in Louisville
A flash fire in the kitchen led to some smoke residue, charred cabinets, and a broken window. The homeowners requested that the SERVPRO of Lafayette/Louisville technicians secure their home since they were ready to leave town on a planned trip. We boarded up this window after we cleaned up the broken glass. The fire and smoke damage were minimal, and since the house was going to be vacant, we were able to set up an ozone machine to negate the odors from the smoke particles. We dry sponged the stained walls and ceilings and succeeded in returning the kitchen and living room area to their pre-loss condition "Like it never even happened." Rely on us for fire, mold or water damage cleanup for your home.