Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fast Restoration Services
The SERVPRO motto captures our culture here at SERVPRO of Lafayette/Louisville, "Faster to any size disaster." We do everything we can to be the fastest team of restoration experts in the Lafayette area. By being available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we keep that promise to our community. No matter the type or size of damages, SERVPRO is here to help and get to your property FAST!
Once we get to your property, we work quickly and thoroughly to restore everything. Our team will also walk you through our remediation process! When you need fast and reliable restoration, SERVPRO of Lafayette/Louisville is here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (303) 604-6607
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lafayette / Louisville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.